- 3 slices of bread
- 1 avocado, destoned and mashed, how to prepare an avocado/
- 8 slices of chorizo
- A handful of grated cheese
- Toast one slice of bread
- Then lay one slice of bread on a chopping board and cover with half the cheese
- Place 4 slices of chorizo on top
- Get the toast and spread one side with avocado, and place avocado slice down on the chorizo.
- Then spread the other side of the toast with avocado.
- Layer with chorizo and then cheese
- Place the final slice of bread on top
You need a frying pan and another frying pan or pan to make it. Or use a panini press if you have one.
Heat a frying pan on a medium/high heat.
Once hot place the toastie on the pan and then the other pan base down on top and press down to squash.
After about 3 minutes check the base, once brown flip and repeat.
If the bread is browning quicker than the cheese is melting, turn the heat down a bit.