Crunchy honeycomb and pistachios all wrapped in chocolate, with hits of sea salt.
One thing I can’t resist is dark chocolate and sea salt… your taste buds are just getting into the sweetness and then a sea salt crystal pops in your mouth.
It’s so simple to make:
- You make the things you can melt
- Mix in everything else
I make it with homemade honeycomb, but you can equally use shop bought or crunchies. Also I love it with pistachios, they go so well with the dark chocolate, but if you don’t like them peanuts or almonds would also work.
- 2 tsp @cornishseasalt sea salt crystals
- 200g dark chocolate
- 80g butter
- 30g or 2tbsp golden syrup
- 80g honeycomb (or crunchies) broken up
- 60g pistachios, shells removed
How to make
- Remove the shells from the pistachios (it takes longer than you think)
- Melt the chocolate, butter and syrup in a pan.
- Meanwhile line a small loaf tin with foil.
- Once the chocolate and butter are melted together tip in the other ingredients and mix together.
- Then pour into the tray and level as best you can.
- Put in the fridge for 2 hours and then gorge yourself.