This is the perfect side to have with Paprika Chicken, with roasted lamb or as part of a meze type meal.
It’s really easy to make too.
- 1 Aubergine
- 2 sweet potatoes
- A pack of baby corn
- A handful of almonds
- 3 spring onions
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp oil.
- Pre heat the oven at 180c.
- Add the paprika and oil to a baking tray and mix together.
- Cube the sweet potato and aubergine and put on the baking tray, coat in the oil.
- Put the tray on the oven for 40 mins.
turning the veg heat after 20min.
- After 30 minutes add the onions, corn and almonds and mix through.
- 10 minutes late, remove and serve.