Roasted vegetables are a simple dish to make and are great on their own or added to other dishes.
Add them to a ragu to take the flavours to the next level or put in a wrap with chilli jam. Serve them as a side or mix through some pasta… the choice is yours.
I have a pretty standard mix that works everytime.
- 1 red onion, quartered and sliced
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 aubergine, cubed
- 1 courgette, cut in half lengthways and then chop
Roasted Vegetables cooking times:
- 5-10 mins prep
- 30 mins cooking
- Put the oven on 180c
- Add all the veg to a large roasting dish.
- Add the oil
- Mix until coated
- Put in the oven, once heated up
- Turn after 15mins
- Then take out 15 mins later