The weekends here and the Chicken burgers are ready to go. These are easy to make and by using Weetabix instead of breadcrumbs you’ll end up with amazing crispy burgers.
If you want to make them, for 4 burgers you’ll need:
– 2 chicken breasts
– 8 tbsp plain flour
– A tsp paprika
– 1 egg
– 4 weetabix
– 3 bowls
– Two plates
– Flatten the chicken and cut each breast in half.
– Put the flour in a bowl and stir through the paprika
– Crack the eggs in another bowl and whisk.
– Crunch up the weetabix into the final bowl.
– Line up the bowls in the following order:
– Empty plate
To avoid ending up with fingers covered in mixture try and only use your left hand for the dry bowls and right for eggs…. you eventually get your head around it.
Cook in a pan on a medium to high heat for 5 mins on each side.
Serve however you prefer our burgers.
My perfect burger is:
– Brioche bun
– Lettuce in pink sauce (ketchup and mayo)